Proud Young Parents

A blogg for young parents and young parents to be. All members are currently living in Western Sydney.

Monday, September 1, 2008

stuff about me and my kid

Well since my kid has been born, I have learned that kids are a valuable thing and should know both their parents so that in the up and coming years it makes it easy to visit and to talk to them. Now that I am single and don’t see my kid that often I see that things have changed and ant the same any more coz I am not around al the time and won’t get to see them grow up….. the Love Makes me stick around

Some of my mates are jealous, when the girls come into our lives, everything changes. Because we’re young dads we can’t g out anymore and everyone takes a certain point of view because of that. I kept one or two friends, but not many. I don’t have that many friends now. This all happened about three years ago, I’d finished school, and was working.

When they really want stuff from you that’s when they’ll ring.

Basically you lose friends when you have kids. Often they (friends) move away.
It’s not to bad, it’s all good. I love being a Dad, I love having kids. The best bit is seeing the kids, and having quality time with them, having your own kids.

It’s a full time job being a parent, in a way because you have lots of responsibilities, but you can still have quality time to yourself, you have that choice. Kids don’t stop you having fun, but there’s less time, you can’t do it every day of the week.

Ÿou build a bridge now and you get over it you got kids now and it’s a new life”.

It was good being present at the births. It was scary but it makes you more alert.

The hardest bit was learning everything about what kids was about.

I appreciate the kids

We were ready to go, and we really wanted it, but not when we expected it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home