Proud Young Parents

A blogg for young parents and young parents to be. All members are currently living in Western Sydney.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"SuSaNs sTORie"

Hay my name is Susan im 17 years old; I have an 8 month old daughter named keliesha. I fell pregnant January 2007, found out in February and my due date was October. My pregnancy wasn’t planned but I couldn’t happier. I had great pregnancy other then a few little minor problems.

Being pregnant was the best feeling I loved feeling her kicks; I still remember the first time she kicked like it was yesterday. I found out I was having a little girl at 18wks and the first thing I did was go out shopping for outfits and little shoes, I didn’t stop shopping for baby things till I couldn’t handle long trips anymore((lol)).

At the end of my pregnancy my due date came and went, it was the most impatient I had ever been. I tried every thing to bring my labour on but it wasn’t till November 4th(which is just before my birthday)she decided it was time too come.

I got too the hospital some time around 8 and had her at 2am the next morning, I had a 19 hour labour. The plan was not to have any drugs but that didn’t happen ((lol)). I had the gas, pethidine and epidural which work well (although I still say no drugs is better). Well I didn’t really have a good birth but I won’t get into detail.

I took her home a week or so later and went out the same day too show her off. I have to admit it wasn’t easy being on my own at first but I got use too it and now I love being a mum. Now 8 months later she is full of smiles and loves mummy and daddy. She started crawling not long ago and it’s not as easy as I thought having to chase her around ((BUT I WOULDN’T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY))
SuSaN”08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home